The function of a chimney is to allow combustion gases free passage out of the house. For these gases to evacuate quickly and freely, it is vital for the chimney to be clean and in good condition.
Regular maintenance removes soot and helps prevent dangerous chimney fires. Sweeping also improves the efficiency of your appliance, saving you money on fuel.
Here at Jennings Chimney Sweeping we have experience sweeping a vast variety of chimneys and appliances and are confident in our ability to leave both your chimney and your home, perfectly clean.
Our Chimney Sweeping Service
Our Service Includes
- A visual inspection of the fireplace and consultation on any existing issues
- Sheeting up of the fire front with soot cloths and the floor with ground sheets
- An internal video inspection of the length of the flue
- The sweeping of the chimney in accordance with the ‘Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps’ standards.
- The issuing of a sweeping and servicing certification for insurance purposes.
This service takes approximately 45 mins – 1 hour.
- Woodburning stoves
- Open fire places
- Multi fuel stoves
- Solidfuel kitchen ranges (Such as Rayburns etc)
- Gas fires
- Oil Boilers
An Insurance recognised certificate is issued along with every sweep. On your certificate you will find a log of the details of the sweep along with recommendations for any remedial work. In addition to the certificate, we provide expert advice on how to get the most out of your fuel and appliance.